Please click HERE to fund ACDMPV research through the ACDA, NORD Research Fund or The David Ashwell Foundation (UK/Europe). This page also includes information about Facebook Fundraisers and Matching Gifts.
2. ACDA Spreadshirt Store:
Our online store through Spreadshirt ships internationally and includes items for sale featuring the ACDA logo with a designated portion of the sale supporting the ACDA. T-shirts are just the beginning of the products offered…check out our store to see hoodies, baby clothes, buttons, mugs, drinkware, phone cases, tote bags, doggie bandanas, ornaments, etc. The ACDA earns a commission equal to 20% of every product sold!
3. Raise Funds for ACDMPV Research by Buying on AmazonSmile:
To Set up Your Amazon Account with the ACDA as the Beneficiary:
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Log in with your Amazon password or create an account
- Go to “Your Account”
- Select “Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia Association” as your charitable organization
4. Raise Funds for ACDMPV Research by Buying or Selling on ebay:
Buy – When buying on ebay, ensure that the ACDA will display in checkout by adding the ACDA as a favorite either in your Donation Account or through the ACDA’s ebay for Charity page; Go to: ACDA ebay for Charity. Then click on the red heart “Add to My Charities” Button. As a Buyer, you have the choice to add a donation on each transaction to benefit the ACDA.
Sell – You can also support ACDMPV research when you sell on eBay. Just designate our organization to receive 10-100% of your final sale price the next time you list something for sale. To Sell on ebay and donate a percentage of the profit for ACDMPV research, click the ebay for Charity link below, then at Step 2, select the % donation and Step 3 click ‘List My Item’ and create your listing as usual. You can adjust the donation amount when creating the listing.
5. Purchase coffee or tea through Giving Bean:
Giving Bean is a gourmet coffee roaster providing a variety of freshly roasted whole bean and ground coffees, fine tea, gourmet cocoa, chai, and biscotti to the continental U.S.
- The ACDA earns 25% of almost every item sold.
- All coffee is roasted-to-order (whole bean or ground) and arrives fresh, assuring its great taste.
- Prices are $12 for a standard bag of coffee and tea, comparable to other high quality coffees and teas, with lots of flavors including Sunrise Breakfast Blend (medium roast), Bold Reserve, French Vanilla, Caramel Creme, Chocolate Raspberry, Cinnamon Hazelnut, Pumpkin Spice, Organic Heritage Blend, etc.
Please click HERE to go directly to the ACDA supporter page and 25% of any purchases made through such link will go to the ACDA.
6. Purchase a Bravelets™ bracelet:
Bravelets™ sells bracelets for profit in the U.S. with a mission to encourage people to be brave during hard times. 10% of each item purchased through this LINK will be donated to the ACDA.
7. Donations and Fundraising in the UK and other European countries
If you live in the UK or elsewhere in Europe, there are a number of options available for funding ACDMPV research through The David Ashwell Foundation, which was created by Simon Ashwell and Amelia Lake Ashwell, ACDA parents to David (March 4, 2011 – March 19, 2011).
- You can make a donation directly.
- Fundraise while you online shop (The Giving Machine) (a percentage of what you spend is donated).
- Fundraise when you ebay (ebay for Charity).
- Collect postage stamps.
All UK & Europe based families are welcome to use The David Ashwell Foundation as a means of fundraising for ACDMPV Research. All funds donated to The David Ashwell Foundation will be transferred to the NORD Research Fund and designated for ACDMPV research only. For additional information, please contact Simon and Amelia with the details below:
Website: The David Ashwell Foundation
Email: The David Ashwell Foundation